|See directions to Chulalongkorn University.
Chulalongkorn University is conveniently located in the heart of Bangkok and getting to the university is accessible from anywhere in the city.
Bangkok Mass Transit System (BTS)
The Bangkok Mass Transit System also referred to as the BTS or Sky train, is an elevated rapid transit system in Bangkok. The Siam Station and National Stadium Station are relatively close to the university. From these stations, university shuttle buses to the university are provided.
Click here for the BTS map.
Metropolitan Rapid Transit (MRT)
The Metropolitan Rapid Transit, or MRT, is a rapid transit system serving the Bangkok Metropolitan Area and the Sam Yan MRT Station is right next to the university. Head towards Exit 2 below Chamchuri Square, which is one of the university’s buildings, and you can begin your CU visit. From Chamchuri Square, you can walk, board a bus, or hire a taxi to go to a specific building or faculty on campus.
Click here for the MRT map.
The Public Bus
There are quite a few buses that swing by CU. In fact, bus stops are located on all sides of the campus and can be divided into four main routes:
- Rama 1 Road – Bus No. 11, 25, 54, 73, 73?(Gor), 79, and 204.
- Rama 4 Road – Bus No. 21, 34, 47, 50, 67, 93 and 141.
- Phayathai Road – Bus No. 27, 29, 36, 36?(Gor), 65 and 501.
- Henri Dunant Road – Bus No. 16, 21, and 141.
Inquiries about other bus routes can be directed to www.bmta.co.th/en/home or call BMTA hotline: 1348.
Parking is available in several multi-story Car Park:
- Car park 1 (Chamchuri 9)
- Car park 2 (Near the Faculty of Arts)
- Car park 3 (Near the Faculty of Political Science)
- Car park 4 (Near Chula Phat 14)